Welcome to Chocolate Soldiers, a badminton club. By using our website or participating in our club activities, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Our website address is https://chocolatesoldiers.co.uk/
- If you upload images to our website, please do not include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from the images on the site.
Club Participation Terms and Conditions:
- As a member of Chocolate Soldiers, you agree to follow all rules and regulations set forth by the club and to behave in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner at all times.
- Members are responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them. Please use caution and common sense while participating in club activities.
- Members must provide their own equipment and are responsible for its maintenance and upkeep.
- Members must adhere to the designated schedule and arrival times for club activities.
- The club reserves the right to terminate membership for any member who does not comply with these terms and conditions or who behaves in a manner that is deemed inappropriate or disruptive.
- Any personal information collected by the club will be used solely for the purpose of club communication and will not be shared with any third parties.
By participating in Chocolate Soldiers, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.